Commercial real estate is all around you:
it’s where you shop, go to concerts, and even go to school. Spend two weeks exploring the future of buildings:
* Careers in design, planning, engineering
* Technology, innovation and creating
cool places to work, shop and have fun.
* Tour of top local projects.
* Learning from industry leaders.
Commercial real estate is a booming industry that is seeking its next generation of leaders: learn how you can start developing your career path in the industry that builds America.
WHEN AND WHERE
July 9-20, 2017
Georgia State University | Atlanta, Georgia Academic program created by university-level instructors and real-world industry professionals.
* Eligible students are high school sophomores and juniors. Diversity students are encouraged to apply.
* Limited to 28 students.
* $1,200 cost for qualified and selected students ($2,500 program value, underwritten by NAIOP and REEC).
* Participants are eligible for early acceptance into GSU-Honors College
* Includes five-hour SAT preparation and a fully-proctored SAT practice test.
Experience dorm-living at Georgia State University and planned activities that include a student-led step show, talent show and final project presentations house party.